Straight line lipso SA 18 is equipped with a sturdy roller in the middle of the workpiece. Modern blank firing system helps prevent blank firing back, ensuring safety during machine operation.
Introduction of straight line lipso
Features of straight line lipso
- The machine is built with high-tensile steel plates and undergoes fine welding tempering, sandblasting, and roughing processing, followed by several programmed manufacturing steps that culminate in the use of highly sophisticated CNC machines. The complete machine body is kept balanced at 90 degrees to the spindle.
- The spindle apparatus does not require an oil injector, making maintenance easier and saving time. The spindle can also be moved with minimal effort.
- The saw slider is made with high-quality materials and has high-precision dual-sliders.
- The machine body castings are made with FC.28 ~ 30 casting materials, ensuring manufacturing quality stability and high stability of the finished product. This results in higher profits for customers.
- The rail slider comes with an automatic oiling system device that maintains stable lubrication and has an automatic safety device that stops the machine when there is no oil. This extends the machine’s life and ensures operational safety.
Specifications of straight line lipso
|Max.cutting thickness||: 120 mm|
|Table surface||: 2000 × 1160 mm|
|Sawblade dia.xbore of saw blade||: Ø 355~455 mm|
|Throat depth||: 660 mm|
|Max.process width in right of saw blade||: 700 mm|
|Holddown roller/size||: 8 pcs|
|The shortest process lenght||: 200 mm|
|Spindle spee||: 3000 rpm|
|Feeding speed||: 11~26 m/min|
|Spindle power||: 15 HP/20 HP|
|Feeding power||: 2 HP|
|Dust collection hole x suggest power||: Ø 125(5″) x 5 HP|
|Machine size||: 2270 × 1710 × 1550 mm|
|Net weight||: 1700 kgs|
|Gross weight||: 1900 kgs|
VIDEO OF OPERATION OF LIPSO STRAIGHT EDGE SAW
types of STRAIGHT LINE RIPSAW
- Lower blade ripsaw machine: this is the best-selling ripsaw line today, cutting straight wood edges with high precision.
- Upper blade ripsaw machine: is a ripsaw line of sawmills with perfect heavy load capacity.
- Multiple rip saw: this is a design with multiple saw blades under the work table, helping to speed up production progress.
Some notes when operating the STRAIGHT LINE LIPSO
- The user must be someone who has been instructed to operate this machine or has experience using the machine.
- Check the power voltage, the Lipso straight-edge saw uses a 3-phase power source – 380V.
- Lower the “kickback” system.
- Adjust the workpiece clamp and guide ruler according to the size of the workpiece to be cut.
- Check the direction of movement of the conveyor belt. If it is reversed, you must reverse the phase of the power source.
- Regularly pump the saw blade shaft at high speed once a month.
Operating the straight line ripsaw is very simple, just takes a few minutes from Quoc Duy’s technical instructions to operate it directly at the factory, and you can completely do it.
LATEST STRAIGHT LINE LIPSO PRICE
For detailed advice on the features and price list of each type of sawing machine system, you can contact us directly with the following information.
You can visit our factory at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to witness the operation of our modern machines.
Quoc Duy – specializes in providing reputable, quality woodworking machine at the best prices.