Cnc tenoner and miter machine integrates multi-functional tenon milling technology, accurately sharpening yin and yang tenons in the same machine and saving labor costs.
Introduction of cnc tenoner and miter machine
Features of CNC yin-yang milling machine
- CNC tenon and mortise machine with multi-axis multi-head design helps shorten machining time and improve working efficiency.
- The workpiece clamping system with air bender ensures that the workpiece is always fixed and prevents movement while the machine is processing.
- Just one setting can complete the machining of both workpiece ends or workpiece face machining, helping you achieve the highest working efficiency.
- Simple and easy-to-understand PLC operation interface, with 3D view. In particular, it is also equipped with a keyboard and sharpener for easy operation.
- CNC miter machine with 4-axis design, 16 flexible and precise machining knife heads.
- The CNC tenoner machine can process 4 workpieces at the same time, greatly improving productivity.
Specifications of CNC tenoner and miter machine
|No.of spindle||4 axis ( X,Y,Z,A)|
|Motor power||5.5 Kw x 4, 3 Kw x 4|
|Max processing length||3900 mm|
|Max processing width||150 mm|
|Max processing height||120 mm|
|Operating voltage||380 V|
|Working pressure||7-8 kg/m2|
|Spindle speed||10000-18000 rpm (can adjustable)|
|Processing speed||Stepless speed regulation|
|Machine size||4600 x 2850 x 2600 mm|
Video of cnc yin-yang tenon milling machine operation video
Latest cnc tenoner and miter machine price
At Quoc Duy, we offer a variety of machine models that cater to the different needs of our customers. Our team of experienced consultants is always ready to help you find the most suitable products that meet your requirements and fit your budget. If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to contact us using the information provided below: