5 axis CNC machine that efficiently processes workpieces, creating high-quality products with aesthetically pleasing finishes due to its integration of multi-head and multi-axis features.
Introduction of 5 axis cnc machine
Features of 5-axis CNC tenon machining machine
- The tenon and mortise machine is equipped with a clamp to help fix the workpiece firmly
- Equipped with a touch screen with a friendly interface design for easy use, operation, and control of the machine
- With a flexible machining head, it helps to process a variety of different types of tenons
- 5 axis cnc mortising and tenoning machine uses servo motors to control the machining axes to ensure high accuracy
- Save processing time, reduce production costs, increase productivity
Structures of 5 axis CNC machine
Specifications of 5 axis CNC machine
|The direction of motion axis||5 directions|
|1 axis motor||7.5 KW|
|2 axis motor||1.5 KW|
|X axis motor||1 KW|
|Y axis motor||1 KW|
|Spindle speed||18000R / MIN|
|Collet for workpiece||1|
|Dimensions||1850 x 1800 x 2400 mm|
|C axis motor||0.75 KW|
|A axis motor||0.75 KW|
|Z axis motor||1 KW|
Video of operating a 5-axis cnc tenon machining machine
Latest 5 axis cnc machine price
Are you in search of a modern woodworking machine at competitive prices? Look no further than Quoc Duy! We offer a wide range of machines that can be customized to meet your technical specifications, ensuring maximum quality and productivity for your factory. Our team of knowledgeable sales and technical professionals is always available to provide expert advice and guidance, helping you optimize your production and investment expenses.
For tenon processing, we highly recommend our tenoner machine. You can contact us anytime through
- 24/7 consulting phone number: 0903 600 113
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.quocduy.com.vn – www.semac.com.vn
If you want to see our newest machines in action, you can visit our factory located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City. Our team is happy to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!