8 head cnc seat mortising machine is equipped with a 2400mm working table to improve efficiency, 2 drilling rigs can alternately process, square tenon, recessed tenon milling, and hole drilling.
Introduction of 8 head cnc seat mortising machine
Outstanding features of the 8-head sound tenon machine
- Supports DXF files to handle complex cases.
- Point to Point-to-point programming method helps you adjust the mortising machine more easily.
- High-speed and precision machining.
- Perfect design at the lowest price.
- Equipped with a square tenon drill to help optimize the tenon processing process at a faster speed.
- Fits standard safety nets on left and right stations for safer operation.
- Standard Windows interface design helps you easily operate the tenoner machine without training.
Specifications of 8 head cnc seat mortising machine
|Working length||2400 mm|
|Max.Y axis stroke||500 mm|
|Max.Z axis stroke||200 mm|
|Wheelbase of cutter heads||200 mm|
|Spindle speed||18000 r/min|
|Spindle power||2.2 Kw x 4 x 2|
|Working width||10 – 90 mm|
|Servo motor||1 Kw x 3|
|Total install power||20.6 Kw|
|Dust suction inlet||Ø 150 mm x 2|
|Dimensions||4400 x 2100 x 2200 mm|
|System platform||Windows 7|
Video of operating the 8 head cnc seat mortising machine
Note when using a CNC recessed milling machine
Operators must comply with safety principles
- Regularly check the condition of lead screws, guide rails, and sliding bearings. If they are dry, use oil/grease for lubrication. Note, that you should only use a sufficient amount.
- You should use a dust sprayer to clean the desk and machine’s compartments at the end of the day
- Always pay attention to the oil flow in the tank, and the oil level to ensure safety for the machine when running 2/3 of the oil tank.
- Regularly check the milling cutter, depending on the condition, grind or replace.
Latest 8 head cnc seat mortising machine price
If you are interested in receiving a quotation and detailed advice on our CNC seat mortising machine line, please feel free to contact us directly. You can also leave your contact information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We are available for consultation 24/7 and can be reached at 0903 600 113
- Additionally, you can reach us via email at email@example.com or by visiting our website at www.quocduy.com.vn – www.semac.com.vn
If you would like to see our woodworking machines in action, we welcome you to visit our factory located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City. Our machines are some of the most modern and advanced available today.