Oscillation mortiser is designed for processing all types of inclined recessed tenons. It has a fast processing speed, can produce large products, and improves productivity. The mortise depth can be adjusted quickly and accurately.
Introduction of oscillation mortiser
Features of oscillation mortiser
- Two tables are placed at the front and back of the machine body to ensure high efficiency in the tenon-making process.
- The hollowness of the tenon can be adjusted.
- The speed at which the workpiece table moves forward is changed.
- The depth of the mortise is precisely adjusted.
- The height of the workpiece table can be adjusted.
- The oscillation speed of tenon making can be changed.
- The machine frame is made of cast iron, ensuring stability for the machine when processing for long periods.
- The automatic oil supply to the sieve supports the flexible operation of the machine
- Pneumatic workpiece clamping ensures convenience for the operation process.
- Friendly PLC controller for easy operation
Application of tilt table recessed tenon machine
- Used in tenon and slanted tenon parts, creating joints between products
Specifications of oscillation mortiser
|Max mortise width||: 130 mm|
|Max mortise deepth||: 50 mm|
|Max clamping thickness||: 100 mm|
|Table area||: 420 x 310 mm|
|Table tilts||: 0 – 350|
|Table stroke||: 60 mm|
|Table elevation distance||: 75 mm|
|Spindle speed||: 9000 rpm|
|Cutter oscillation speed||: 0 – 340 strokes /min|
|Spindle motor||: 2 HP|
|Cutter oscillation motor||: 0.5 HP|
|Working air pressure||: 5 kgs/ cm2|
|Machine dimensions||: 1360 x 1000 x 1410 mm|
|Packing dimensions||: 1480 x 1120 x 1540 mm|
|Net weight||: 470 kgs|
Video of operating the inclined table tenon machine
>> See more:
Latest oscillation mortiser price
If you need a reliable mortise machine system, look no further than Quoc Duy. We are confident that we are the best supplier of wood production machines and can offer you detailed advice on machine models and quotation information. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You can reach us via email at email@example.com, call our hotline at 903 600 113, or visit our website www.quocduy.com.vn – www.semac.com.vn
Additionally, we welcome you to visit our factory located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to witness our woodworking machines in action.