10 head cnc seat mortising machine with 2 processing groups, uses point programming method, easy to set up, does not require highly skilled workers. With just a few hours of instruction, your workers can operate proficiently.
Introduction of 10 head cnc seat mortising machine
Outstanding features of 10 head cnc seat mortising machine
- Firstly, it supports DXF files, which means it can handle even the most complex cases with ease.
- The machine also has a user-friendly interface design, making it easy to operate without any prior training. Additionally, the Point-to-point dictionary programming method allows for easy adjustments to the machine.
- With high-speed and precision machining, you can expect fast processing and uniform product quality after processing. The design of 2 independent work tables also allows for simultaneous processing on 2 tables, which helps increase productivity.
- The lead screw drive increases product accuracy, while the workpiece is always fixed when the machine is working thanks to the compression clamp. Finally, the machine supports importing CAD graphic files, making it a versatile tool for your woodworking needs.
Application of 2400mm cnc negative tenon machine
- The machine is used in the production line of products such as: assembling details, creating joints,…
- Specialized in creating different types of dream sounds
Specifications of 10 head cnc seat mortising machine
|Max. X axis stroke||2400 mm|
|Max.Y axis stroke||500 mm|
|Max. Z axis stroke||200 mm|
|Wheelbase of cutter heads||200 mm|
|Spindle speed||18000 r/min|
|Spindle power||2.2 kw x 5 x 2|
|Servo motor||1.0 kw x 3|
|Dust suction inlet||Ø 150 mm x 2 pcs|
|Machine size||4400 x 2100 x 2200 mm|
Video of operating the 2400mm 10-head cnc sound tenoning machine
> See more:
Latest 10 head cnc seat mortising machine price
If you’re looking for a mortise machine system, Quoc Duy is confident they’re the best supplier of wood production machines. Contact them directly for detailed advice on machine models and quotation information. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.
- You can send an email to email@example.com, call the hotline at 0903 600 113, or visit our website www.quocduy.com.vn – www.semac.com.vn
Also, you’re welcome to visit our factory at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to see their woodworking machines in action.