Timber frame saw with 3 heads is commonly used for high-efficiency, precise, and safe cutting of various solid woods like pine, fir, oak, poplar, and mahogany… The process is labor-saving, and economical, and ensures consistent product quality.
INTRODUCING THE 3 – HEAD HORIZONTAL SLITTING SAW
Features of 3 – head panel sawing machine
- This panel sawing machine boasts high efficiency with a workpiece feeding speed of 0-13 m/min.
- The 3-head design eliminates the need for highly skilled workers, making it easy for anyone to operate.
- In addition to saving on labor costs, the machine also saves materials with small cuts and a smooth board surface.
- Its worm gear drive ensures precise positioning, reducing errors.
- The frame saw machine is smartly designed with a digital LED screen for easy and accurate thickness settings.
- With its versatile ability to process many types of materials, it can even skip the planning process and move straight to sanding.
- Overall, this machine provides fast, convenient operation with excellent finishing results.
The main components of the timber frame saw
- Transformer: Jiuchuan Electric Appliance.
- Push button: Siemens
- Short-circuit protection circuit breaker: Schneider.
- AC switch: Schneider
- Gear bearing: NSK.
- Guide rail slider: Germany Rexroth.
- Ball screw: TBI/ABBA
Specifications of timber frame saw machine
|Max. working size||: 400×150mm||: 300×150mm|
|Distance from saw blade to worktable||: 3 ~ 60mm||: 3 ~ 60mm|
|Width of conveyer belt||: 380mm||: 380mm|
|Diameter of saw wheel||: 710mm||: 710mm|
|Feed speed||: 0～13 m/phút||: 0～13 m/phút|
|Saw wheel elevation motor||: 0.18kW×3||: 0.18kW×3|
|Saw wheel motor||: 18.5kW×3||: 18.5kW×3|
|Hydraulic pressure||: 55kg/cm²||: 55kg/cm²|
|Dust outlet diameter||: 102mm×6||: 102mm×6|
|Size of saw blade (L×W×T)||: (L×W×T) 4572×27×0.9 mm||: (L×W×T) 4572×27×0.9 mm|
|: 4572×41×1,27 mm||: 4572×41×1,27 mm|
|Saw kerf||: 1.2～2.2mm||: 1.2～2.2mm|
|Orerall dimensions(L×W×H)||: (L×W×H) 4900×2050×2200mm||: (L×W×H) 4900×2050×2200mm|
|Net weight||: 4070kg||: 4070kg|