Heavy duty thin cutting frame saw MAC 150
Introduction of heavy duty thin cutting frame saw
– Heavy duty thin cutting frame saw MAC 150 allows cutting wood with a width of 40 – 150mm.
– Thin saw blade thickness helps reduce the amount of embryo loss.
– The workpiece feeding speed 0.2 – 2.5 m per minute, the machine is equipped with touch screen to adjust the machine parameters.
– With the modern machine design, the time to align the machine, replace the saw blades, the maintenance is significantly shortened.
– The machine is equipped with two digital controllers. In addition, available to equip colorful touch screen
– Cutting loss groove 1.2 ~ 1.4mm loss, reduce wood damage and increase profits.
|Cutting width||: 40 – 150 mm|
|Cutting height||: 60 – 200 mm|
|Minimum veneer thickness||: 2 mm|
|Saw blade length||: 500 mm|
|Feed||: 1 mm/1.25 mm/1.4 mm|
|Specification saw blade:||: 500 mm x 1.4 mm x 0.9 mm x 40mm x 15 P|
|: 500 mm x 1 mm x 0.9 mm x 40mm x 15 P|
|: 500 mm x 1.25 mm x 0.8 mm x 40mm x 13 P|
|Feed speeds||: 0.2 – 2.5 m/min|
|Frame rate put||: 400 rpm|
|Time to replace the blade saw||: 10~ 40 hours|
|Power||: 15 Kw|
|Cooling Fan||: 1.5 Kw|
|Compressed air required||: 5 kg/cm2 , 10 Ne /min|
|Dust hood outlet diameter and quantities||: ψ 125 x 2 ψ100 x 1|
|Cutting frame||: 2 pcs|
|Machine size||: 4300 x 900 x 1900 mm|
|Net weight||: 3000 kg|
|Number of saw blades||: 10 pcs|
– The machine is equipped with a lubricating oil supply system to help the machine operate smoothly, in many cases, if the lubricating oil runs out, the machine will automatically stop working.
– Each roller is equipped with an independent pressure regulator to adjust the air pressure separately.
-Independent control panel is designed to prevent dust, wood chips from entering.
– The machine is equipped with lighting equipment to facilitate checking the status of the machine in woodworking.
– Air blowing system to cool the saw blade during operation.
– Equipping a vacuum system to collect dust and sawdust during sawing.
– The machine is equipped with a roll-on and under-roll roller system to keep the workpiece fast and transport the workpiece quickly.
– Fluid-air discharge system cools the saw blade to increase blade life, prevents saw dust from getting caught between the blades to increase accuracy and consistency. Set a timer to spray liquid every 5-15 minutes.
– To optimize the cutting effect, only bring the workpiece while the saw blade is moving downwards. Stop when the saw blade moves up.
– Single time sawing machine: one, two or more different sticks.