Double blade table saw commonly used in wood panel factories to cut panels into thin, uniform sheets.
INTRODUCING THE TABLE SAW DOUBLE BLADE
Features of the double saw blade table
- The frame saw with its two blades has a robust frame design that ensures stable operation throughout the entire processing process.
- It is important to securely clamp the workpiece before starting the machine.
- Operating and controlling the machine is easy.
- Thanks to the large motor capacity and fast machining speed, working productivity is increased.
- After processing, the product achieves high quality.
Specifications of table saw with two blades
|Number of saw blades||: 2|
|Maximum processing width||: 400mm|
|Maximum processing height||: 300mm|
|Distance between upper and lower saw blades||: 3mm|
|Distance from the upper saw blade to the conveyor belt||: 10-200mm|
|Distance from lower saw blade to conveyor belt||: 0-110mm|
|Cutting accuracy||: ±0.1mm|
|Clamping method||: compressed air|
|Saw blade tensioning method||: hydraulic|
|Conveyor belt size||: 2800 x 400mm|
|Saw blade wheel diameter||: 711mm|
|Feeding speed||: 0-14m|
|Upper saw blade length||: 4770mm|
|Upper saw blade width||: 40mm|
|Lower saw blade length||: 4860mm|
|Bottom saw blade width||: 60mm|
|Motor capacity||: 15kw x 2|
|Method of showing lifting level||: digital screen control|
|Upper and lower lifting motor||: 0.37kw x 2|
|Feeding motor||: 1.5kw|
|Machine size||: 2800x21002000mm|