Four-head numerical control mortiser machine is perfectly designed with the most competitive price today. With 4 high-capacity tenon milling axes, performing a variety of tenon types helps improve business productivity.
Introduction of four-head numerical control mortiser machine
Characteristics of 4-head CNC recessed tenon machine
- The machine is designed with two independent working tables
- Can process a variety of types of tenons such as oval tenons, negative oval tenons, round tenons, etc.
- CNC negative tenon milling machine performs unlimited workpiece size, improving productivity.
- The sturdy clamping system helps hold the workpiece tightly throughout the machining process
- The working screen is simple, user-friendly, and quick to operate
- Outstanding productivity: CNC recessed tenon milling machine performs a variety of tenon types, without limitation on workpiece size.
- With 4 milling heads for drilling holes, milling grooves, milling negative oval tenons, running arc grooves, milling profiles, etc.
- The left and right worktables operate independently, ensuring a continuous, uninterrupted machining process. Only one worker needs to stand at the machine to load and unload the workpiece.
- Uses the “point to point” programming method, with support for importing CAD graphic files. User-friendly interface design, just a few hours of training for your workers to operate proficiently.
- High-quality components: All machine components are carefully selected to ensure stability when working. Using famous components from Taiwan.
Structures of four-head numerical control mortiser machine
Specifications of four-head numerical control mortiser machine
|Travel X Axis||: 1100 mm|
|Travel Y Axis||: 1200 mm|
|Travel Z Axis||: 220 mm|
|Min. distance between two spindle||: 200 mm|
|Spindle speed||: 18000 rpm|
|Spindle Motor||: 3.7 KW x 4|
|Travel servo motor||: 0.85 KW x 3|
|Total power||: 18 Kw|
|Machine dimension||: 2300 x 2230 x 1900 mm|
|Net weight||: 1300 kgs|
Application of negative oval tenon machine
- Used in processing details and joints in interior wood products.
- With the ability to mill and drill at the same time, the machine can drill flexible grooves such as arcs, mill profiles, and drill holes,…
Video of operating the four-head numerical control mortiser machine
> See more:
Warranty policy for four-head numerical control mortiser machine
The product has a 12-month warranty. When the machine has an error or technical problem, Quoc Duy will be present at the customer’s factory within 12 – 48 hours to perform inspection and repair. You will not incur any costs if it is due to the supplier’s fault.
Latest four-head numerical control mortiser machine price
If you are interested in obtaining a quotation and detailed advice on our CNC negative oval tenon machine line, please feel free to contact us directly. You can also leave your contact information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We are available for consultation 24/7 and can be reached at 0903 600 113
- Additionally, you can reach us via email at email@example.com or visit our website at www.quocduy.com.vn – www.semac.com.vn
If you would like to see our woodworking machines in action, we welcome you to visit our factory located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City. Our machines are some of the most modern and advanced available today.