Digital dovetail tenoner JDT 600B
Introduction of digital dovetail tenoner
– Both X and Y axial are using Germany made REXROTH-BOSCH liner rail.
– Both X and Y axial are using high-accurate grinding ballscrew.
– Japanese made YASKAWA Machine Controller.
– Automatic dovetail which is ideal for producing dovetail drawer boxes for kitchen cabinet & furniture production.
– 20000RPM spindle rotation for an extremely fine finish on dovetail joints.
– High RPM spindle rotation for an extremely fine finish on dovetail joints.
– Independent adjustment of both the male and female dovetail of depth and precise fitting for the dovetail joints.
– Safety guard of spindle is with the dust hood for milling cutter that is stander equipment.
– High quality pneumatic components and special cast iron material ensurew high stability and prevents vibration during cutting.
– The JDT-600B can be adjusting the processing speed for different wood.
– The automatic lubricator provides lubrication to spindle stroke ensuring smooth motions all times.
|Operating speed||1 m/min|
|Working lenght||25-600 mm|
|Max.Vertical board thickness||25 mm|
|Min.Vertical board thickness||8 mm|
|Max.Horizontal board thickness||25 mm|
|Min.Horizontal board thickness||8 mm|
|Spindle motor||3 HP|
|Spindle speed||20000 RPM|
|Table height||885 mm|
|Air pressure required||5 kg/cm2|
|Conter to center dovetail space:||25 mm|
|Dust collection port diameter||4”|
|Machine size (LxWxH)||1760 x 910 x 1180 mm|
|Packing size (LxWxH)||1910 x 1060 x 1380 mm|
|Net weight||910 kg|
|Gross weight||1072 kg|
See more: CONTINUOUS DOVETAILER