Automatic dovetail tenon machine DE 16AA
Introduction of automatic dovetail tenon machine
– Application: Manufacturing wooden furniture, drawers, kitchen cabinets, …
– DE16AAC : Automatic operation in addition to workpiece clamping.
– Tenon and mortise are produced simultaneously to ensure jointing accuracy.
– Choice of 8 or 16 spindle configuration.
– Foot switch control for added operation convenience.
– Top and side clamping bars hold workpiece firmly.
– Tenon thickness and depth are adjustable.
– Mortise depth and height are adjustable.
– Air/hydraulic combination cylinders for stable motions.
– Spindle drive gears are oil bath lubricated.
|Motor||2 HP x 2 P.C.|
|Capacity||3/8″-1 x 16 1/4“|
|Number of tools||16|
|Spindle speed||6500 RPM|
|Machine size||50″ x 47″ x 61″|
|Packing size||58″ x 48″ x 62″|
|Net weight||600 kgs|
|Gross weight||700 kgs|
See more: CONTINUOUS DOVETAILER