Continuous dovetailer for straight board, imported from Taiwan, sharpens tenons and creates grooves simultaneously for a perfect joint fit.
Introduction of continuous dovetailer for straight board
Features of swallowtail tenon machine
- Make tenons and tenon grooves and create extremely precise joints.
- The thickness and height of the fish gills (swallowtail) are adjustable.
- Automatic operating cycle increases efficiency and economy.
- Simple operation and maintenance.
- Knife shaft speed reaches over 20,000 rpm.
- Changing 3-speed levels helps to cut suitable for many types of wood.
- The swallowtail tenon sander allows two operators to use it at the same time. The entire operation process is set up automatically, the operator simply inserts the part into the clamp and then takes out the machined part.
- Sturdy round guide bar: The tenon head runs on a chrome-plated guide shaft and has a large size, creating maximum stability as well as ensuring long durability.
- Centralized control cluster: All control of components is centralized in one control panel and manual automatic on/off operation is completely simple.
- Stable tenon head: The tenon head is driven by a 2HP motor reaching 20,000 rpm. The cutting head can adjust the width of the groove to the size of thousands of millimeters.
Specifications of swallowtail tenon machine
|10 – 20 mm
|10 – 18 mm
|10 – 20 mm
|Spindle vertical adjustment
|Max. Workpiece sizes
|1500 x 480 mm
|Collect chuck capacity
|Number of air clamps
|Working air pressure
|1270 x 780 x 1330 mm
|1370 x 880 x 1450 mm
Video of operating the swallowtail tenon machine
> See more
Latest continuous dovetailer for straight board price
Quoc Duy has more than 20 years of experience in supplying woodworking machine and is committed to providing customers with the highest quality products.
- You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling our hotline at 0903 600 113
- To learn more about our products and services, please visit our website at www.quocduy.com.vn – www.semac.com.vn
You can also visit our factory at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to witness the operation of our state-of-the-art machines firsthand.