Continuous dovetailer (for straight board) YC 480
Introduction of continuous dovetailer (for straight board)
– Cuts dovetailed tenons/mortises simultaneously for accurate jointing.
– Dovetailed width and depth are adjustable.
– Continuous tenoning motion.
– Automatic motion cycle provides efficient, economical operation.
– High spindle speed 20,000 R.P.M.
– Simple to operate, simple to maintain.
– 3 feed speeds change suitable for cutting various wood materials.
– Convenient efficient operation. The machine permits for two operators’ operation. Entire motion sequences are automatically operated except for clamping and unclamping of workpieces.
|Tenon thickness||10 – 20 mm|
|Tenon width||10 – 18 mm|
|Tenon depth||10 – 20 mm|
|Spindle vertical adjustment||30 mm|
|Max. Workpiece sizes||1500 x 480 mm|
|Collect chuck capacity||F12 mm|
|Number of air clamps||4 pcs|
|Spindle speed||21.500 rpm|
|Spindle motor||2 hp|
|Working air pressure||6 kg|
|Machine size||1270 x 780 x 1330 mm|
|Packing size||1370 x 880 x 1450 mm|
|Net weight||480 kg|
|Gross weight||600 kg|
See more: CONTINUOUS DOVETAILER