Continuous dovetailer for curved board YC 480A
Introduction of continuous dovetailer for curved board
– Cuts dovetailed tenons/mortises simultaneously for accurate jointing.
– Dovetailed width and depth are adjustable.
– Continuous tenoning motion.
– Automatic motion cycle provides efficient, economical operation.
– High spindle speed 20,000 R.P.M.
– Simple to operate, simple to maintain.
– 3 feed speeds change suitable for cutting various wood materials.
– Convenient efficient operation
– The machine permits for two operators’ operation.
– Entire motion sequences are automatically operated except for clamping and unclamping of workpieces.
|Tenon thickness||Min.10 mm, Max.20 mm|
|Tenon width||Min.10 mm, Max.18 mm|
|Tenon depth||Min.10 mm, Max.20 mm|
|Spindle vertical adjustment||30 mm|
|Table tilting angle||-10˚~+20˚|
|Maximum calmping device tilts||tilting|
|Maximum workpiece sizes||Length 1500 mm, Width 480 mm|
|Collect chuck capacity||Ø12 mm|
|Numbers of air clamps||4 PCS|
|Spindle speeds||21,500 R.P.M.|
|Spindle motor||2 HP|
|Working air pressure||6 BAR|
|Total horsepower||3 kw (4 HP)|
|Dust hood outlet diameter||Φ 3″ x 1|
|Machine dimensions||1270 x 780 x 1330 mm|
|Packing dimensions||1420 x 910 x 1450 mm|
|Net / Gross weight||410 / 460 kgs|
See more: CONTINUOUS DOVETAILER