Dovetail tenon machine specializes in processing fish gill mortises, swallow tails, round mortises, and square mortises,… widely used in many businesses today with many outstanding featu
Introducing the fish gill milling machine
Features of the fish gill-making machine
- The CNC fish gill tenon-making machine has many different tenon types built in. Just enter the parameters of the dimensions on the screen and the machine will process automatically, saving time and labor costs.
- Use a touch screen with a friendly interface design that is easy to use and operate
- High-capacity, fast-speed machining motor helps increase working efficiency
- The processed product achieves high precision and uniform quality
- Machined moving axes use Servo motors to ensure high stability and accuracy
- The machine frame is firmly designed, using components from famous brands
Function of CNC fish gill sanding machine
- Specialized machine for processing all kinds of tenons such as fish-gill tenons, swallow-tail tenons, round tenons, square tenons,… with the design of two worktables that operate independently, flexibly, and alternately.
Specifications of dovetail tenon machine
|: 18000 r/min
|: 4.5 kw
|Servo motor X
|: 0.75 kw
|Servo motor Y
|: 0.75 kw
|: 6 kw
|: 600 mm
|: 5-35 mm
|: can adjust
|: 3-30 s
|: 589 kg
|: 1470 x 895 x 1165 mm
|: monolithic furrniture
Video of dovetail tenon machine operation
Latest dovetail tenon machine price
Quoc Duy with more than 20 years of experience in the industry providing woodworking machine and various wood tenon-making machines along with a team of experienced staff will help you choose the machine model that suits your production needs to improve productivity.
Working efficiency, and optimizing production processes, when buying machines at Quoc Duy you will receive many different incentives and after-sales services. If you have any questions about the fish gill milling machine line, please contact the following information for the fastest consultation and quote:
Besides, you can also go directly to the address: 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to see the most modern lines of woodworking machines today.