Cnc oscillating mortiser machine is a machine line specializing in recessed tenon processing. The machine operates with high capacity and can beat a variety of tenon types to help improve productivity.
Introducing the 10-head CNC recessed tenon machine
Outstanding features of CNC negative tenon machine
- Design 2 independent desks, improving work productivity
- 10 efficient machining heads, fast machining
- The spindle motor is controlled by the servo motor, increasing precision when machining
- The air clamp is firmly designed to fix the workpiece during the machining process
- Meets all the operator’s requirements for negative machining
- Touch screen working, easy to manipulate and operate
- Automatic lubricating oil supply ensures the machine operates effectively for a long time
Application of 10-head CNC oscillating mortiser machine
- Specialized in the production of recessed tenon products, milling, drilling, creating grooves, and creating joints for products.
- Production support for related wood production processes such as chair-making machine lines, recessed milling, and drilling of tables and chairs, drawers, etc.
Specifications of CNC oscillating mortiser machine
|X axis max. stroke
|: 2900 mm
|Y axis max. stroke
|: 300 mm
|Z axis max. stroke
|: 250 mm
|: 0.8 Mpa
|: 18000 r/min
|: 26 kw
|: 4400 x 2300 x 2200 mm
|: 2900 kg
Video of cnc sound mill operation video
> See more:
Latest cnc oscillating mortiser machine price
If you are interested in obtaining a quotation and detailed advice on our CNC negative oval tenon machine line, please feel free to contact us directly. You can also leave your contact information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We are available for consultation 24/7 and can be reached at 0903 600 113
- Additionally, you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.quocduy.com.vn – www.semac.com.vn
If you would like to see our woodworking machines in action, we welcome you to visit our factory located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City. Our machines are some of the most modern and advanced available today.