Triple wide belt sander is a high-end, modern machine with a touch operating interface. Effective 3-axis sanding design, widely used in paint primer sanding.
Introducing the 3-axis paint sanding machine
Features of triple wide belt sander
- Shaft 1: diameter 320mm, hardness 26sh, power 11kw -6 levels, inverter adjustable
- Shaft 2: diameter 320mm, hardness 20sh, power 11kw-6 levels, variable frequency drive
- Axis 3: using an imported 3m shaft, can make the surface sanding effect better.
- Conveyor belt KA 77, capacity 3kw adjustable inverter, lifting motor 1.1kw, brush motor 0.37kw
- The motor adopts the HM2 series three-phase asynchronous motor produced by China’s national first-class enterprise “Shandong Huali Group Co., Ltd.”, with good stability, enough power, IP54 protection level, and durability.
- Light control adopts the “Pepper + Fuchs” brand photoelectric switch imported from Germany, which has strong light penetration, large effective distance, and high durability.
- The belt limit switch adopts the Japanese brand “Omron”, which is flexible, durable, and has a long service life.
- Circuit breakers, buttons, and contractors use Siemens low voltage electrical components, safe and reliable.
- The solenoid valve, throttle valve, and cylinder are all pneumatic components manufactured by Airtac Taiwan
Specification of triple wide belt sander
|Max. Working width||: 1300 mm|
|Min. Working length||: 420 mm|
|Working thickness||: 2-100 mm|
|Fixed desk height||: 850 mm|
|Sanding belt size||: 1330 x 2620 mm|
|Feeding speed||: 5-36 m/min|
|Compressed air||: 0.6 Mpa|
|Dust collection||: 11000 m3/h|
|Total power||: 32.02 kW|
|Machine size||: 2112×3272×2235 mm|
|Net Weight||: 5700 kg|
Video of triple wide belt sander operation
Latest triple wide belt sander price
If you have any questions about our lacquered panel sander machine, we are always available to provide you with the quickest consultation and quote.
You can contact us via:
Moreover, you can visit our factory located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to see the operating process of other modern woodworking machine
It’s also a great opportunity to learn more about how to operate our automatic edge sanding machine.