Round end tenoner is specialized for processing tenons with a 20-degree inclination. The mortise direction can be changed horizontally and vertically with a 45-degree tilt.
Introduction of round end tenoner
Features of the round end tenoner
- The scale built into the table allows cutting bevel angles of the mortise. The table can be tilted 20 degrees.
- Table operates by compressed air, and moves vertically.
- The width of the mortise can be adjusted.
- The rear level can be conveniently adjusted.
- Designed with 2 tables for highly efficient operation. With a mortise speed of 12 mortises/minute.
- The round end tenon machine can make many different types of tenons.
- Adjusting the direction of the mortise: The direction of the mortise is adjusted horizontally, and vertically 45 degrees by rotating the position of the disc.
- Protractor to adjust the size of the mortise accurately.
Specifications of the round end tenoner
|Spindle speed||6000 R.P.M.|
|Maximum tenon width||115+2R mm|
|Minimum tenon depth|
|with standard tool||10~45 mm|
|with special tools||8~90 mm|
|production rate||12 pcs/min.|
|Spindle motor||5 HP|
|Cutter cycle motor||1 HP|
|Total horsepower||4.5 kw (6 HP)|
|Dust hood outlet diameter||Ø 4″ x 3|
|Working air pressure||6 BAR|
|Machine dimensions||1760 x 1150 x 1320 mm|
|Net weight||1100 kgs|
Video of operating a single-head tenon making machine
Latest round end tenoner price
Many customers are attracted to tenoner machine because of the sophistication of the products that are processed with these modern machines.
Quoc Duy has an extensive woodworking machine system, which includes a mortise machine system with several lines of high-productivity processing machines such as the 1-head yin-yang mortise machine, double-end tenon machine, 10-head yin-yang mortise machine, and Yang 1-head mortise machine.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for advice, we will provide you with quick, detailed, and accurate answers. You can reach us via
For a firsthand experience of the most modern machines, you can visit our factory at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to see the machines in action.