High frequency wood panel pressing machine SM 84H35
Introduction of high frequency wood panel pressing machine
– Easy friendly operation, the machine designed suitable for simple worker operation.
– Supply with high frequency device to reduce the clampping time. Utilize high frequency, glue cured evenly from inner of the glue line of the wood.
– Equipped with a massive upper plate supplies powerful hydraulic, with which presses each part of wood board to make even the most crooked pieces of wood flat.
– It equipped with front automatic inlet and outlet feeding table system for continuous and mass production
– Top quality wood board is manufactured by way of glue cured and completely harden glue joins with High Frequency heating at the mean time
– By using high-frequency technology, the glue is thoroughly treated immediately as part of the glue tiles.
video HIGH FREQUENCY PRESS MACHINE
|Main voltage||3 φ380 (V+/- 5% ), (50 Hz)|
|Input power||50 KVA|
|Pressed out products||1220 x 2440 mm|
|Max. Height pressed||80 mm|
|Min. Height pressed||15 mm|
|Hydraulic motor||5 HP|
|Countertops||Non-stick coating the top and bottom|
|Number of cylinders||Horizontal 12 pcs, Vertical 3 pcs|
|Machine size||7650 x 2100 x 2150 mm|
|Feed motor||1.5 HP|
See more: High frequency press machine