Introduce of high frequency edge glued panel press
Feature of high frequency edge glued panel press
- The machine frame is made of hardened steel to ensure high stability and durability
- User-friendly control panel with display unit for easy operation
- Hydraulic system: Raise the pressure on the surfaces to minimize the warping of the workpiece.
- Table top: Made from aluminum, coated with non-stick teflon, resistant to high temperatures and very durable.
- High-voltage safety system: Automatically disconnects when the discharge current exceeds the allowable rating.
- Face pressure combined with flat surface creates a flat surface product without warping.
Specifications of high frequency edge glued panel press
|Main voltage||: 3 phase 380 (V +/- 5%) (50 Hz)|
|Input power||: 50 KVA|
|Pressed out products||: 1220 x 2440 mm|
|Max. height pressed||: 120 mm|
|Min. height pressed||: 15 mm|
|Pressure mode||: Thuỷ lực / Hydraulic|
|Hydraulic motor||: 7.5 HP|
|Countertops||: Non – stick coating the top and bottom|
|No. of horizontal cylinders||: 12 pcs|
|No. of vertical cylinders||: 3 pcs|
|Feed motor||: 1.5 HP|
|Net weight||: 5000 kgs|
|Machine size||: 7700 x 2100 x 2200 mm|
See more: High frequency press machine
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Hotline: 0903 600 113
You can also come directly to our factory at: 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to directly see the operation process of the series woodworking machines