HIGH PREQUENCY WOOD BENDING MACHINE
– High frequency curved molding machine is used to bend plywood, MDF, HDF, such as office chairs, tables, sofas, bedside tables, cupboard doors, instrument frames…
– After pressing, the shape of the workpiece will be stable and unchanged.
– High frequency waves are used to shorten the drying time of glue.
– High frequency bending presses can produce curved profiles in a very short amount of time, thus making high quality products possible.
– Using wood mold to save cost, less heat loss, easy to operate.
|Hydraulic cold press machine|
|The gaps in the middlee||1000||mm|
|Dimension of the platen||1250 x 2500||mm|
|Machine size||2700 x 2100 x 1300||mm|
|High frequency generators|
|Machine size||1000 x 800 x 1600||mm|