Double ended upper lower with shaper machine RH 826ART is designed with an extended working length of 500 – 2440 mm for optimal performance.
Introduction of double ended upper lower with shaper machine
Features of double spindle shaper
- The RH 826 ART double end saw machine is directly imported from Taiwan.
- It is designed with saw blades on both sides that operate uniformly, ensuring precise cutting.
- The double end miter saw has a simple design, making it easy to operate and maintain.
- It has a working length of 500 to 2440 mm, and the saw blade can tilt up to 45 degrees.
- This allows it to cut and mill both ends of tenon grooves, run negative grooves, and mill both ends of boards with precision.
Specifications of double spindle shaper
|Processing Length||500~2440 mm|
|Processing Width||580 mm|
|Sawblade diameter (optional)||10”~14”(φ25.4 mm)|
|Tilting degree of sawblade and moulding spindle||360°|
|Turning speed of circular sawing blade||3000~3300 R.P.M, 50~60 Hz|
|No. of rails||2 set|
|Motor of circular sawing blande||2 HP x 4|
|Vertical shaft motor||3 HP x 2|
|Turning speed vertical shaft||6600 ~ 7200 R.P.M, 50 ~ 60 Hz|
|Net weight||1220 kg|
|Machine size||3450 x 2200 x 1200 mm|
Video of operation of the double spindle shaper
Latest double ended upper lower with shaper machine price
If you require consultation and installation services for your woodworking or painting production machinery, look no further than Quoc Duy. Our experienced team, with over 20 years of industry experience, can guarantee the best quality for your products.
For any inquiries regarding sawing machine, please do not hesitate to contact us using any of the following channels for a quick consultation and quote:
You are also welcome to visit our factory, located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, to witness the operating process of the most modern machines firsthand.