Double ended upper lower with shaper RH 626ART specializes in milling board grooves, cutting 2-end milling, running grooves,… straight cutting – angled cutting with high quality, standard products.
Introduction of double ended upper lower with shaper
Features of 2-head wood cutting machine
- RH 626 ART automatic 2-head groove cutting wood saw is designed with 2 saw blades on both sides, specialized for milling board grooves, cutting and milling 2 heads, running grooves,…
- Working length 500 – 1850 mm with a saw blade angle of 45 degrees.
- The machine is equipped with a clamp system to help hold the workpiece tightly during processing.
- The RH 626ART automatic double end saw machine is designed with a separate independent control cabinet.
- Simple machine design, easy operation, convenient in changing saw blades as well as maintaining and maintaining the machine
Specifications of 2-head wood cutting machine
|Processing Length||500~1850 mm|
|Processing Width||580 mm|
|Sawblade diameter (optional)||10”~14” (φ 25.4mm)|
|Tilting degree of sawblade and moulding spindle||360°|
|Turning speed of circular sawing blade||3000~ 3300 R.P.M, 50~60 Hz|
|No. of rails||2 set|
|Motor of circular sawing blande||2 HP x 4|
|Vertical shaft motor||3 HP x 2|
|Turning speed vertical shaft||6600~7200 R.P.M, 50~60 Hz|
|Net weight||1070 kgs|
|Machine size||2950 x 2200 x 1200 mm|
VIDEO OF OPERATION OF AUTOMATIC 2-END BOARD GROOVE CUTTING MACHINE
Latest double ended upper lower with shaper price
If you need consultation and installation services for your woodworking or painting production machinery, Quoc Duy and our experienced team, with over 20 years of industry experience, can guarantee the best quality for your products.
For any inquiries regarding Double ended circular sawing with shaper Taiwan, please contact us using any of the following channels for a quick consultation and quote:
You can also visit our factory, located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, to witness the operating process of the most modern machines firsthand.