Two ranged carpenter drilling machine is used in furniture production, especially industrial wood workshops. With multi-directional drilling ability, precision machining with high productivity.
Introduction of two ranged carpenter drilling machine
Features of the two ranged carpenter drilling machine
- Specialized machine for creating bonds for industrial wood board products such as mfc board, mdf board, okal, hdf…
- The workpiece fixation system firmly holds the workpiece steady throughout the machining process.
- With 42 drill bits, you can drill from the side, drill from the bottom up, and adjust the distance conveniently.
- The entire drilling process can be done quickly and conveniently by pressing the foot switch.
- The 42-bit multi-head drilling machine is machined with high precision, very necessary in furniture production, especially in industrial wood workshops.
Specifications of two ranged carpenter drilling machine
|: 2840 rpm
|Height of working platform off ground
|: 900 mm
|Max drilling diameter
|: 35 mm
|: 60 mm
|Max processing pitch
|: 1620 x 640 mm
|Minimum processing pitch
|: 120 × 32 mm
|Compressed air pressur
|Total number of drilling shafts
|: 550 kg
|: 2400 x 1200 x 1200 mm
Video of operating a two ranged carpenter drilling machine
Modern linkage drilling machines are the most worth investing in today
Joint drilling is an extremely important step in the furniture production line. This will determine the aesthetics and durability of the product. Therefore, to choose the right drilling machine, you can refer to information about many other types of drilling machines at:
Latest two ranged carpenter drilling machine price
Joint drilling machines are the top choice for manufacturers of industrial wood furniture. If you’re looking to find the right machine model at preferential prices, please get in touch with us immediately using the contact information below. Quoc Duy provides free consultation to ensure you make the perfect choice.
You can also visit our factory at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, to witness the operating process of the most modern machines firsthand.