Four-unit boring machine brand SEMAC – Quoc Duy with modern design, and high capacity. The machine is used in industrial board furniture production lines with outstanding productivity.
Introduction of four-unit boring machine
Features of four-unit boring machine
- The straight line boring machine has a design of 4 rigs, each rig has 21 drill bits.
- The 4-rig cam-linked drilling machine can drill most types of industrial boards such as: MDF, MFC, HDF, okal boards,…
- Automatic workpiece clamping system, firmly fixed, accurately machined.
- The control panel combines push buttons and touch, making operation easy and convenient.
- The drilling machine frame is designed to be sturdy, the machine operates stably and minimizes noise.
Specifications of four-unit boring machine
|Total number of drilling shafts
|21 x 4 pcs
|Max processing length
|Max processing pitch
|1620 x 640 mm
|Min processing pitch
|Max drilling diameter
|Total power of motor
|3850 x 2500 x 1600 mm
Video of operating a cam drilling machine linked with 4 rigs
What type of woodworking drilling machine should I buy?
On the market, there are many different types of wood drilling machines such as CNC drilling machines, 4-rig cam-linked drilling machines, 21-bit linked drilling machines, six unit boring machine, and 42-bit multi-head drilling machines,… Each type will suit the production needs of each business.
Latest four-unit boring machine price
At Quoc Duy, we provide expert advice on the most suitable machine model for each customer’s products and investment budget. Our technical team meticulously inspects each product before it is supplied to the market, ensuring its high quality.
If you are interested in purchasing a four-unit boring machine, please do not hesitate to contact us for fast support!
You can also visit our factory directly at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, to see firsthand the most modern machines in operation.