Three unit boring machine HS 63T
Introduction of three unit boring machine
– Combines single horizontal and two vertical boring units in a machine for high efficiency drilling operations.
– The vertical boring unit can be set at 90 for cross drilling operations.
– Boring unit can be operated simultaneously or individually.
– Entire boring cycle can be fast and conveniently accomplished by pressing on the foot switch.
– Standard furnished with 21-Spindle on horizontal boring head, and each 21-Spindle on the two or three vertical boring heads.
– The speed stabilizer is available providing smooth feeding against the workpiece.
– The air operated stoppers provides conveniently repetitive drilling operations.
|Max. distance between 2 center drill||32 mm|
|Number of drill||21 + 21 + 21|
|Max. Drill depth||80 mm|
|Motor||2 HP x 3|
|Spindle speed||2800 rpm|
|Net weight||620 kg|
|Machine size||2000 x 1260 x 1300 mm|
See more: Straight line boring machine