Two head wide belt sander 1m3 can effectively sand coarse and fine sand. Ensures a flat, smooth surface, and uniform quality in series.
Introduction of two head wide belt sander 1m3
Features of two head wide belt sander 1m3
- Ability to process large workpieces up to 1M3
- Specializes in sanding and polishing smooth surfaces with high-capacity
- Can scrub large-sized wood, composite wood panels, veneer wood, etc.
- The wide belt sanders 1m3 semac frame is firmly designed, ensuring maximum noise reduction and high durability.
- Equipped with an anti-workpiece anti-backlash system, maximum safety for the machine operator.
- Touch screen, easy to set parameters: workpiece thickness, conveyor speed,…
Specification of two head wide belt sander 1m3
Max. Working width
Min. Working length
: 2 – 110 mm
Dimension of abrasive belt
: 1330 x 2200 mm
: 5 – 36 m/min
: 37 kw
: 30 kw
: 4 kw
Lift table motor
: 0.55 kw
Rush roller motor
: 0.37 kw
: 0.6 Mpa
Exhaust volume requirement
: 13000 m3/h
: 71.92 Kw
VIDEO OF OPERATION OF TWO HEAD WIDE BELT SANDER 1M3
Operate the two head wide belt sander 1m3 effectively
- Check screws, sandpaper, and wires before operating
- Apply lubricant to the sanding shaft roller once a month
- Lubricate the conveyor roller every 3-4 months.
- Check and change to new sandpaper periodically
- Clean the entire inside and outside of the machine
|Problems how to fix
|How to fix
|Steam pressure is not enough => the machine cannot operate
|The output size is not the correct size displayed
|Check the workpiece size again
|Incorrect sanding tension or incorrect pen adjustment
Latest two head wide belt sander 1m3 price
With almost two decades of experience in providing woodworking machine, Quoc Duy is a highly reputable supplier and consultant in the field. If you are looking for a sanding machine and want to receive a quick quote, please contact us through the following channels:
You can also visit our factory at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to witness the operation of the most modern machines.