Heavy duty wide belt sander is a genuine Quoc Duy product imported from Taiwan. With a sturdy chassis design, stable operation, minimizing noise.
Introduction of heavy duty wide belt sander
Features of heavy duty wide belt sander
- The sanding machine is equipped with safety protection devices for users.
- The control panel displays machine parameters throughout the machine’s operation.
- Designed with a sturdy frame, effective anti-vibration, productive operation with high working intensity.
- The 9-inch 2-axis sander is designed with 2 sanding shafts to help the product achieve a certain level of smoothness.
- The roller shaft firmly presses the workpiece during operation, equipped with protective equipment to prevent workpiece kickback.
Advantages of wide belt sander belts
- Can scrub most types of natural wood, composite boards, MDF boards, MFC, etc.
- Perform scrubbing and polishing the workpiece surface to be smooth and perfectly shiny.
- Mass scrubbing, and consistent product quality.
- Quick sanding replacement mechanism, saving time and maximum capacity.
Specifications of heavy duty wide belt sander
Max. working width
Max. working thickness
Main motor (standard)
20, 15 HP
Main motor (optional)
25, 20 HP
Table hoist motor
Feed speed selectable range
Sanding belt size
940 x 1905 mm
2300 x 1750 x 2030 mm
2430 x 1820 x 2250 mm
Latest heavy duty wide belt sander price
Choosing the right type of wide belt sanders can be overwhelming, given the variety of options available in the market. However, we at Quoc Duy are here to help you make an informed decision. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing you with careful advice and guidance to help you select the right sanding machine with the desired functions. We offer quick quotes for a wide range of sanding machines, including the 9-inch 2-axle barrel sander and the heavy duty wide belt sander machine,…
We also welcome you to visit our factory located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to see the latest and most modern machines in action.