REAL TIME PANEL MACHINE CENTER
- The vertical positioning of the panel and the work table with rubber rollers ensure ergonomically optimal loading/ unloading which supports the machining of even the most delicate surfaces.
- The work table is fitted with a counter-pressure system that keeps the panel perfectly in position within the machine depending on the thickness of the machined piece, ensuring maximum precision
- In addition, the clamps, are fitted with a panel thickness detection system that enables the machine to modify the programme’s values in real time, guaranteeing the precision of “Z”-axis machining operations.
- The laser scanner system that detects the start and the end of the panel enables the machine to compensate dimensional errors, correcting the panel’s X dimensions.
- The upper sensor systems consists of two photocells that can detect the panel’s height and correct the size with respect to the “Y” axis.
- 8-position tool magazine that manages different types of aggregates, thus increasing the machine’s versatility
- Electrospindles, boring heads and aggregates are designed and manufactured for Biesse by HSD, the global leader in the mechatronics sector.
- Milling units from 4.5 to 5.5 kW and boring units with 17 or 23 tools are available
2800 x 1940 x 2000
|Min. size of machined panel|
200 x 35 x 8
|Max. size of machined panel|
2600 (3200) x 900 x 60
Vector speed X,Y
Vector speed Z