High prequency wood bending machine is used in mass bending with high productivity.
Introduction of high prequency wood bending machine
What is a high-frequency curving press?
The high prequency wood bending machine is a system consisting of a high-frequency machine cabinet and hydraulic presses (also known as cold presses). In particular, the high-frequency generator cabinet has the main task of transmitting high-frequency electromagnetic waves from 3MHz to 30MHz to the aluminum surface of the mold placed inside the hydraulic press to make wood glue reach maturity in a short time. shape the product according to the mold shape. Hydraulic presses are responsible for providing pressure to ensure the thickness, shape, and curvature of the product exactly according to design drawing requirements.
Outstanding features of high prequency wood bending machine
- Wood presses with strong pressure, after pressing, the shape of the workpiece will be stable and unchanged.
- Using high-frequency waves helps shorten the glue drying time
- Specialized in pressing all types of plywood, MDF, HDF, etc. to produce office chairs, tables, sofas, bedside tables, and cabinet door surfaces with curved profiles…
Specifications of high prequency wood bending machine
|HYDRAULIC COLD PRESS MACHINE|
|Max. pressure||: 120T|
|Power||: 5.5 kw (7,5HP)|
|The gaps in the middlee||: 1200 mm|
|Dimension of the platen||: 1200 x 1200 mm|
|Machine size||: 1500 x 1200 x 3000 mm|
|Net weight||: 2200 kg|
|HIGH FREQUENCY GENERATORS|
|Mains Voltage||: 3 phase / 380V|
|Power||: 35 Kw|
|Machine size||: 1400 x 1000 x 1700 mm|
|Net weight||: 700 kg|
Video of operating a small format high frequency curving press
Components of the high-frequency generator cabinet
- High-frequency lights
- High-frequency light source
- High voltage transformer
- High-capacity 3-phase rectifier circuit
- High-frequency filter circuit
- High-frequency pulse generator circuit
- Protection circuits (over voltage, over temperature, short circuit)
- Control circuit
- Lamp cooling system
- Faraday anti-interference system
Benefits of high-capacity high-frequency curving presses
- Specially used to produce office tables and chairs and furniture with curved profiles, especially high-precision products such as guitar cases and pianos.
- Use 1 mold for a series of products, ensuring uniformity in the bulk production process.
- Save processing time, and improve production productivity.
Latest high prequency wood bending machine price
High frequency press machine are chosen by many large manufacturing units. With the design of 2 presses combined with a generator cabinet, it operates effectively and can process a variety of bends.
If you need advice or quotes on woodworking machines in general and numerically controlled drawer assembling machine in particular, please contact us immediately:
You can also come directly to our factory at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to see the operating process of the most modern machines.