Standard wide belt sander 600mm imported from Taiwan with high quality. The machine has a compact design, suitable for any workshop space.
Introduction of standard wide belt sander 600mm
Features of standard wide belt sander 600mm
- Standard wide belt sander machine is designed with a sturdy body, operating stably for a long time.
- Wide belt sanders size 600mm specialized for flat surface sanding.
- The control screen shows machine parameters to help workers easily monitor machine status.
- Sanding shaft design makes it easy to change sanding and clean the machine as well as maintain the machine.
- Sanding machine for flat surface products such as door frames, door panels, shields, etc.
Structures of standard wide belt sander 600mm
- Contact roller: covered with rubber, capable of dynamic balancing.
- Workpiece feeding speed: can be changed as required.
- Safety system: the machine will stop operating in case of damage or breakage of the belt.
- Sanding belt: easy replacement design, saves time.
Specifications of standard wide belt sander 600mm
Max. working width
Max. working thickness
Main motor (standard)
Main motor (Optional)
Table hoist motor
Feed speed selectable range
Sanding belt size
635 x 1219 mm
1390 x 1200 x 1600 mm
1480 x 1300 x 1790 mm
Latest standard wide belt sander 600mm price
To ensure the stability and high capacity of your machine, it’s important to follow these guidelines. This will not only improve the durability of the machine but also save you time and money on repairs.
Quoc Duy is the leading supplier of woodworking machines in Vietnam. We offer high-quality barrel sanding machines at competitive prices. Our sales team is always ready to assist you in choosing the most suitable product based on your processing requirements.
If you’re interested in getting a quote for a 600mm barrel sander, please don’t hesitate to contact us through any of the following channels:
You’re also welcome to visit our factory located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to see our modern machines in action.