Introductions of heavy duty inclined edge banding machine
Features of heavy duty inclined edge banding machine
- Can glue panel up to 32mm thick
- Can glue with various types of edging: veneer, PVC, MDF, etc.
- Equipped with a touch screen interface for setting the glue temperature according to your preference (saving time in reheating the glue).
- Equipped with a 45-degree beveling unit, a smooth surface and the best preparation for the inclined bonding process.
- Integrated with 2 glue pots: 1 pot for inclined edges and 1 pot for straight edges.
- Equipped with 2 straight and inclined pressure rollers. The inclined pressure roller unit is specially designed to allow for quick and easy automatic adjustment of lifting and inclined
- Also integrated with a UV drying lamp to help maintain appropriate glue temperature during the edge banding process, increasing the bonding strength between the edge and the panel.
- With a powerful loading mechanism, the machine is designed with a head and tail cutting unit located behind the upper and lower trimming units, enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the final product after lamination.
- Improved with a digital clock directly mounted on the function unit: upper and lower trimming and glue scraping unit, making it easier and more accurate to adjust.
Funtions of heavy duty inclined edge banding machine
- Inclined edge guling
- Straight edge guling
- Straight roller
- UV drying lamp
- Inclined roller
- Fine trimming
- End cutting
Specifications of heavy duty inclined edge banding machine
|Air pressure||: 0.6 Mpa|
|Total power||: 15.8 kw|
|Feeding speed||: 18 – 22 m/min|
|Lifting motor||: 0.37 Kw|
|Max. Edge band thickness|
|Veneer||: 0.6 mm|
|PVC||: 0.4- 3 mm|
|Max. panel thickness||: 32 mm|
|Workpiece lenght||: ≥ 250 mm|
|Workpiece width||: 10 – 55 mm|
|Pre-milling||: 0.6 mm|
|Pre-milling motor||: 5.5 Kw|
|End cutting motor||: 0.37 Kw|
|Trimming motor||: 0.75 Kw|
|Conveyor motor||: 4 Kw|
|Buffing motor||: 0.37 Kw|
|Dimensions||: 7100 x 900 x 1700 mm|
You can also come directly to our factory at: 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to directly see the operation process of the series woodworking machines