Heavy double heads cnc drilling machine features an infrared positioning function for highly precise drilling.
Introducing the heavy double heads cnc drilling machine
Features of heavy-duty 2-head cnc horizontal drilling machine
- The hinge lock chill drilling machine can process a variety of products, including drilling round holes to create cam links, milling grooves, running curved profiles, milling negative tenons, and turning positive tenons.
- The 2-head CNC drilling machine is equipped with 2 machining heads, allowing you to choose the right tools for processing. There is no need to repeat conditioning for machining positions.
- Infrared scanning on the board surface identifies holes from which horizontal holes are drilled to connect the linkage cam.
- Especially, there is an automatic up-and-down Z-axis sensor that helps the machine to operate effectively in the X, Y, and Z directions.
- All three axes are controlled by a 0.75 kW servo motor, providing high speed.
Specifications of heavy double heads cnc drilling machine
|Max. working lenght||: 2500 mm|
|Max. working thickness||: 65 mm|
|Max working depth (Y asix)||: 90 mm|
|Working stroke (Z axis)||: 65 mm|
|Spindle power||: 6 Kw x 2|
|X axis motor servo||: 0.75 Kw|
|Y, Z axis motor servo||: 0.75 Kw x 2|
|Air pressure||: 0.6 – 0.8 Mpa|
|Spindle speed||: 0 – 18000 rpm|
|Working speed||: 80 m/min|
|Voltage||: AC 300V/50Hz|
|Weight||: 1200 kg|
Video of operation of heavy double heads cnc drilling machine
Latest heavy double heads cnc drilling machine price
Quoc Duy offers free consulting and customer care services to help businesses save time in choosing the right woodworking machines.
As a trusted provider of reputable woodworking machines, Quoc Duy has a team of experienced staff ready to provide free support and offer the best solutions for businesses.
- For consulting and support, call the Quoc Duy hotline at 0903 600 113 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also visit Quoc Duy’s website at www.quocduy.com.vn – www.semac.com.vn or drop by our location at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to see a wide selection of modern woodworking machines.