Computer panel saw for hdf ELCO SK3 – 370
INTRODUCTION OF COMPUTER PANEL SAW FOR HDF
Feature of computer panel saw manufacturer
- The machine base is made up of a heavy-duty frame structure and strong supports to ensure perfect stability.
- The saw carriage guideways guarantee perfect parallelism, rectilinearity, and optimal weight balance of the saw carriage.
- The pressure beam has a single structure that ensures even pressure on the stack of panels to be cut.
- The numerical control automatically adjusts the opening about the thickness of the stack to be cut, resulting in the best cutting quality under any working condition. (This feature is not available on Sektor 350)
- The top guide is positioned right beside the saw blade hub, guaranteeing the total absence of saw blade vibrations.
- The side aligner is integrated with the saw carriage, ensuring accurate alignment and perfect squaring, even for thin or flexible panels, thus reducing cycle-cutting time.
- The independent self-leveling grippers firmly clamp the stack of panels and allow total ejection beyond the cutting line.
- The pusher carriage, driven by a brushless servo motor, ensures precise and fast panel positioning.
- The extremely linear movement of the saw carriage is achieved through a helical rack and pinion system and a brushless motor.
DETAILS OF COMPUTER PANEL SAW FOR HDF
Specifiacations of computerized panel saw
|Maximum blade protrusion
|Main saw motor
|11 Kw (15 HP)
|Scoring saw motor
|2,2 Kw (3 HP)
|Saw carriage traverse movement
|Saw carriage speed
|Pusher carriage speed
|Pusher traverse movement
|5840 x 7200 x 4240 mm
LATEST COMPUTER PANEL SAW FOR HDF PRICE
If you’re looking for advice on the best Biesse panel saw models available today, or machines that are affordable and can meet the production needs of your workshop, we’re here to help. Our 24/7 consulting support staff is always available to assist you with any inquiries or concerns you may have.
You can reach out to us via email at email@example.com or by calling our hotline at 0903 600 113. If you’re in the area, please feel free to visit us in person at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City.
We can provide you with the latest price list details, further advice on parameters, and answers to any questions you may have about the woodworking machine lines currently for sale on our website. Our team can also assist you with the order and payment process.