CNC CUT OFF SAW MACHINE
– High cost-performance ratio full optimized cut off saws.
– Colored touch screen operation with icon guidance. Easy recognized and operate.
– The cutting function includes: a. minimum waste. most valuable setting.
– Grading A, B with marking line available and remainder merging function to reach timber cutting optimization.
– Using multiple axes controller that provides high speed calculation feature. Up to 20 sets of dimension setting available for optimized cutting.
– Simulated learning function is available on the touch screen. Operator learning friendly.
– Connecting with USB flash drive to output the production data to Excel file is available.
– Connecting with USB for software upgrading and troubleshooting is available.
– Using Mitsubishi servo motor drive feeding system that provides high speed reacting, high torque and comprehensive protecting feature.
– Seven (7) sets top and bottom pressure roller provide the unique stability on crooked timbers cutting.
– (Optional) Servo motor drive cutting is available. Provide high efficiency and no compressed air consumption compare to the pneumatic cutting.
|Length of workpiece roller table||: 2.000 mm|
|Length of workpiece feeding conveyor||: 3.000 mm|
|Output conveyor length||: 7.5 m|
|Motor power||: 7.5 kw|
|Motor feeding||: 5 kw|
|Motor billet out||: 1.5 kw|
|Cutting speed||: 20-200 m/min|
|Max. length of workpiece cutting||: 2500 mm|
|Difference in workpiece thickness||: +-2 mm|
|Cutting length error||: 5 mm/m|
|Min. workpiece size||: 300 x 30 x 15 mm|
|Saw shaft speed||: 4000 rpm|
|Saw blade diameter||: 455 mm|
|Machine table height||: 900 mm|
|Dust outlet diameter||: Ø 150mm x 2 – Ø 100mm x 1|
|Required compressed air pressure||: 7-9 kg/cm2|
See more: Optimizing cut off saw