Cnc optimising saw machine SM 6
Introduction of cnc optimising saw machine
: 4000 mm ( option: 6000 mm)
: 10 – 230 mm
: 10 – 80 mm
Working cut area
: 250 x 30 mm
: 80 m/min
: 10 Hp
: Ø 450 x 30
Dust collector dia.
: Ø 100 mm
Total installed power
: 11 Hp
: 900 mm
: infrared light sensor
: Fluorescence sensor
: 1000 kg
: 6700 x 1300 x 1600 mm
Optimal cut saw
- Working way: when the push rod back, scan the draw lines on the workpieces, and input the length data in the PC for the optimization.
- Designation Priority: The designation length of workpieces in the cut list can be cut first, Priority can be given to materials in short supply in production line.
- Fixed Cutting: Do not optimize, follow up the lít from up and down of the order list, it is suitable for the no defects materials.
- Largest Value: Based on the prices in the list, software combines the most valuable cutting methods, which can maximize the utilization value of the material.
- Defect cutting: The sawing position is marked on the wood by manually, and the equiment is automatiscally finds the line position ( this way working, only follow up the drawing lines cutting, not optimizing.
- Supporting excel file for the import order material, and support customize the form format.
- Cutting list can add barcode, and print barcode, two-dimensional code free setting.