Auto double ended tenoners RH 86A
Introduction of auto double ended tenoners
- 1.The machine is constructed of upper and lower circular sawblades and followed with molding spindles at both ends. Designed for performing burr-free cutting and molding at both ends in a single pass.
- 2.Specially designed circulated chain feed system greatly upgrades machining efficiency.
- 3.Japan-imported chain features high quality, maximum wear resistance and long service life.
- 4.Plastic steel chain blocks assure maximum wear resistance and maximum feed smoothness.
- 5.Separately mounted control box provides added operational convenience.
- 6.Synchronized feed at both ends ensures outstanding molding accuracy.
- 7.A digital controller provided on the control panel for operational convenience and high accuracy of cutting length.
- 8.Feed chain and rail employ automatic lubrication system.
- 9.Variable feed speed makes the machine ideal for cutting various soft and hard wood materials.
|Processing length||300 -2400 mm|
|Feed speed||1 -15 m/min|
|Circular sawing blade||250 mm|
|Inclined angle of circular sawing blade||450|
|Turning speed of circular sawing blade||3300 – 3650 rpm|
|No. of rails||02|
|Diameter of vertical shaft(mm)||Ø 30 mm|
|Speed of blade (rpm)||6600 rpm|
|Turning speed of vertical shaft||6600 – 7200 rpm|
|Motor of blade||2 HP x 4|
|Motor of vertical shaft||3 HP x 2|
|Net weight||2100 kg|
|Machine size||3580 x 2200 x 1400 mm|