Wood veneer splicing machine is an excellent tool for factories, used to sew veneer panels together with thread and glue.
Introduction of wood veneer splicing machine
Outstanding features of the veneer jointer
- The veneer machine integrates an internal glue application system, the veneer panels are taken directly by the conveyor belt to the single gluing unit for edge gluing and then transferred to the heating unit to dry the glue, ensuring tight edges. veneer correctly without visible eyelid seams, helping the product look more beautiful
- The veneer jointing machine – SMVJ 250 can glue veneer with a thickness of 0.3 – 0.6 mm.
- The glue cooling system helps keep the glue from clumping, keeping the glue longer.
- The glue drying system helps dry the glue after spreading.
- Narrow heating zone with individual temperature controller to avoid veneer deformation.
Specifications of wood veneer splicing machine
|Veneer bonding method
|: 5-8 connectors/min
|Working table heigh
|: 180-250 degrees C
|: 3.5 kw
|: 1100 kg
Video of veneer jointing machine operation
Application of veneer seaming machine in production
The veneer jointer is used to finish veneer edges without obvious seams ensuring precise and sturdy bonding in the furniture and high-end decorative plywood industries.
See other types of veneer machines: CNC crossfeed veneer splicers
Latest wood veneer splicing machine price
To quickly update the product price list at Quoc Duy and get in-depth product advice, please contact us via the information below.
As one of the most reputable suppliers of woodworking machine in the Vietnamese market, Quoc Duy ensures that customers will be satisfied when purchasing and experiencing our products.
You can also come directly to our factory to see and test the machine at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City.