Wide belt planing sanding BKM 25NRK
Introduction of wide belt planing sanding
– Computerized table-elevation.
– Digital readout for the opening between the conveyor table and contact roller
– The contact roller is rubber coated and dynamically balanced.
– Photoelectric cell controlled sanding belt tracking.
– Body activated emergency stop bar.
– Automatic machine stop in the event of air failure or sanding belt breaking.
– Quick replace sanding belt device.
– The conveyor table is supported by precision ball screws, providing extremely smooth and accurate table elevation.
– Precision heavy duty spiral cutterhead, using spiral slots & fitted with throw-away, four-edge tungsten carbide knife bits. Can be easily changed in the front of machine without removing the whole cutterhead from machine.
Max. working width
Max. working thickness
Main motor (standard)
15, 15, 10 HP
Main motor (optional)
20, 20, 20 HP
Table hoist motor
Feed speed range
4-18 ± 5% m/min
Sanding belt size
635 x 1905 mm
Spiral cutter head dia.
2750 x 1390 x 2030 mm
2780 x 1440 x 2230 mm