Spiral cutterhead planer sander 1000mm combines a spiral planer and conveyor belt for a highly smooth sanding experience.
Introduction of spiral cutterhead planer sander 1000mm
Features of spiral cutterhead planer sander 1000mm
- The spiral cutterhead planer sander 1m has a high-capacity spiral planer shaft with a diameter of 140mm and 8 teeth, made from special alloy steel that minimizes noise when operating at high speed.
- By combining the spiral planer and conveyor belt, this tool can help you achieve a high level of smoothness when sanding products.
- The large-diameter sanding shaft with a diameter of 190mm is coated with high-quality spiral rubber.
- The planing shaft is placed in the first position to flatten the surface, while the remaining shafts are responsible for smoothing the product.
- This milling sanding machine is ideal for smoothing the surface of composite wood, saving time and eliminating roughness during production.
Specification of spiral cutterhead planer sander 1000mm
Max. Working width
Min. Working length
10 – 160 mm
Dimension of abrasive belt
1030 x 2000 mm
5 – 30 m/min
Lift table motor
Rush roller motor
Exhaust volume requirement
1663 x 2544 x 1980 mm
Latest spiral cutterhead planer sander 1000mm price
If you want to get a quick and comprehensive quote, along with expert advice on sanding machine systems, you can always reach out to us. We’re committed to providing the best customer service possible, both before and after the sale.
You can contact us through any of the following channels:
As a leading supplier of woodworking machines in the Vietnamese market, Quoc Duy takes pride in delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our customers.