Vertical band resaw hydraulic system TF 900
Introduction of vertical band resaw hydraulic system
|Cutting capacity||: 550 x 550 mm|
|Distance from fence to blade||: 230 mm|
|Distance from feed roller to blade||: 320 mm|
|Wheel diameter||: 36″|
|Wheel width||: 3-1/2″|
|Width of blade||: 4″|
|Length of blade||: 5760 mm|
|Feed speed (Variable)||: 37 M/min|
|Wheel drive motor||: 15-20 HP|
|Hydraulic pump motor||: 2 HP|
|Net weight||: 2000 kgs|
|Gross weight||: 2200 kgs|
|Machine size||: 2550 x 1510 x 2250 mm|
Automatic Features and Construction:
• The feed speed is operated by a hydraulic system which makes the machine suitable for cutting various types of lumber.
• Feed rollers’ movements are actuated by an air and hydraulic combination system.
• The feed rollers can be switched to an automatic or semi-automatic system. It can save more time when works are cutting different sizes of lumber.
• The power elevation of the upper wheel makes users easy to replace the blade. A handwheel is also provided for micrometrical adjustment.
General Features and Construction:
• Moving workplaces easily, it doesn’t need to build up a foundation.
• The saw tension can be read from the tension indicator.
• A principle of counterbalance weight controls the blade tension.
• A handwheel is also provides for micrometrical adjustment.
• Bakelite of saw guide ensures a high wear resistance.
• The high speed steel upper wheel and the casting iron lower wheel both are dynamically balaneed that makes the machine run extremely smooth.
• Bronze pieces are provided for wheel cleaning.