Veneer door making vacuum membrane press machine used to paste PVC veneer up to the panel plate, was shaped by vacuum methods, methods of compression and heat to radiate all over the product.
Introductions of veneer door making vacuum membrane press machine
Features of veneer door making press machine
- The controlling panel of pressing machine is combined by PLC and man-machine interface, the operation interface is digital style, so you can operate easily and interact smoothly with the man-machine interface, we use Schneider elements for low voltage electrical appliances, the Omron appliances for PLC touch screen controlling.
- Press with positive pressure to achieve higher surface pressure.
- Electric heating with thermal oil to make sure even heating.
- In hydraulic lifting mode, the hydraulic system adopts a special control valve.
- High-quality pneumatic components.
- Select a domestic straight-through vacuum pump with German technology. High quality and steady usage.
Specifications of veneer door making vacuum membrane press machine
|System air pressure
|: single/double laminate
|Work table inner size
|Working inner height
|Processing workpiece thickness
|Platen No.& specification
|Cylinder No.& diameter
|: 8- φ125mm
|: electric heated with thermal oil
>> Refer to: Membrane press machine
Latest veneer door making vacuum membrane press machine price
Quoc Duy with 20 years of experience in the woodworking machinery industry, we are confident to be a leading unit in the field of machine manufacturing and production.
At the same time, we own a strong technical team with many years of experience. Always accompanying customers from machine delivery, and operating instructions to maintenance, all are served from A-Z.
For all information and questions about veneer membrane press, please contact us via the information below for the fastest and earliest advice!
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Hotline : 0903 600 113
You can also come directly to our factory at: 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to directly see the operation process of the series woodworking machines