Membrane press machine used to paste PVC veneer up to the panel plate, was shaped by vacuum methods, methods of compression and heat to radiate all over the product.
Introductions of membrane press machine
Features of membrane press machine
- The veneer membrane press frame is welded with quality steel materials. without deformation and high stability.
- Use International branded Omron PLC touch screen control, easily operation, every parameter can be read through touching screen, leading technology and high automatic level.
- Select domestic straight-through vacuum pump with Germany technology. High quality and steady usage.
- The electrical system of pressing machine use international branded products, such as Schneider, Omron .
- Hydraulic system use Italy Atos, Japan Yuken system.
- The temperature uniformity of heated surface and the heating efficiency are highly improved by using the heating oil as the heating medium.
Specifications of membrane press machine
|System air pressure
|Cylinder No.& diameter
|: 8- φ125mm
|Work table inner size
|Platen No.& specification
|Processing workpiece thickness
|: electric heated with thermal oil
|: 8500 kg
|: 3880 x 2400 x 2530 mm
Latest membrane press machine price
Quoc Duy with 20 years of experience in the woodworking machinery industry, we are confident to be a leading unit in the field of machinery manufacturing and production. With a diverse and modern machine system, Quoc Duy can solve all customer needs in wood production and processing activities.
At the same time, we own a strong technical team with many years of experience. Always accompanying customers from machine delivery, and operating instructions to maintenance, all served from A-Z.
To see more vacuum press machines, please contact us via veneer door making vacuum membrane press machine the information below for the fastest and earliest advice!
– Email : email@example.com
– Hotline : 0903 600 113
You can also come directly to our factory at: 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to directly see the operation process of the series woodworking machines