“V” GROOVE BITS
– It carries the brand name from Taiwan. The milling point is trusted by businesses because of its high stability.
– Also known as “V” angle milling.
– The applicability of the milling point is high, the mortising process is fast, accurate and perfect.
– Constructed from high-quality alloys, mass produced in a modern technological process.
– Milling points are widely used on CNC milling machines with the ability to create high precision 90-shaped v-shaped tenants.
– Because it is made from high-grade alloy, the milling point can be used on a variety of different hardwoods: melaleuca wood, rubber wood, incense wood, …
– Special: Quoc Duy provides milling stitches according to customers’ orders.