– It carries the Arden brand made in Taiwan.
– The nose structure is machined from high quality alloy.
– Sharp milling point, ability to mill with high precision
– Mortise milling point is used in many wood furniture factories today, specializing in the assembly of drawers, drawers ..
– Commonly used router milling tips on the market today:
- 1/2 x 5/8
- 1/2 x 1/2
– With the outstanding advantages of the tenon mill bringing fish Quoc Duy brings.
- High average life expectancy
- Sharp level
- Production on modern machinery
- Made from high-quality alloys
- Dreaming evenly, beautiful, creating joints without being exposed, …
– Special: Quoc Duy provides milling points according to the needs of your orders.