CHAMFER CUTTER 45° WITH BALL BEARING
– It carries the Arden brand name originating from Taiwan.
– Milling point is also known as chamfering point, which is a type of router nose that is widely used in the production of wood furniture.
– Specially designed with diverse specifications suitable for each product line of different sizes.
– The drill line is the most used in the market today because:
- Constructed from high-quality alloys
- Good sharpness
- Less abrasion
- High heat resistance
- Long life
- Diverse specifications
- Producing assorted goods on modern production lines.
– The specialized nose design is suitable for almost all machines currently on the woodworking machine market.
– Special: Quoc Duy provides milling stitches according to customers’ orders.