Tilting arbor table saw is imported directly from Taiwan, which is specifically designed for cutting seat cushions. This machine is exceptional at cutting straight wood, slanted cutting, cutting chair corners, and more. Additionally, its compact design means that it won’t take up too much space in your factory.
INTRODUCING THE TILTING ARBOR SAW
Features of mini tilt arbor table saw
- This work table is constructed with strong cast iron, providing accuracy when machining.
- The high-powered TEFC 3HP engine delivers excellent performance.
- The magnetic switch has overload protection for safety.
- The chassis is sturdy for optimal stability.
- You have the option to choose a 4×8 sliding table.
- The machine is capable of making cuts of various sizes with certain tools, including groove and dado cuts. You can also opt for a dado insert.
- The tilting arbour circular saw is equipped with precision fences to ensure high-precision cuts.
- Additionally, there is an guide sieve available.
Advantage of a tilt table saw
This saw is outfitted with a primary blade that can cut straight edges and 45 degree angles, making it ideal for slicing wooden bars and trimming chair corners.
Its solid and compact build guarantees steady performance and increased efficiency.
The saw’s small size makes it perfect for use in smaller factories.
Specifications of sliding table saw with tilting arbor
|Diameter saw blade||: 350 mm|
|Max. depth of cut at 900||: 125 mm|
|Max. depth of cut at 450||: 88 mm|
|Arbor diameter||: 30 mm|
|Arbor speed||: 3750 rpm|
|Table size||: 1220 x 965 mm|
|Table height||: 857 mm|
|Sliding table capacity||: 1220 x 2440 mm|
|Max. rip to right of blade||: 1245 mm|
|Motor||: 5 HP|
|Net weight||: 385 Kg|
|Gross weight||: 460 kg|
|Packing size||: 940x 1118 x 1067 mm|