Rustic wood rolling shutter FD B 1320
Introduction of rustic wood rolling shutter
– Wood surface processing: it must be to have grain
– The board thickness between 3mm-80mm
– The effective width of 20-1300mm Minimum lenth :300mm
– Conveying speed: 8 m -20 m/min
– Feeding power :4KW , working Power: 35KW
– Automatic UP-down also by hands,
– Note height adjustment, not too low, but also avoid bad brush belt.
– The first head φ0.4 – wire
– 2nd &3rd vertical groups φ0.35 disc brush
– 4th head using φ0.3 – wire
– 5th Nylon polishing wire
– 6th Nylon polishing wire
– Application: brush to brush the soft wood grain of solid wood and leave the hard wood grains or distress the solid wood and follow the natural grains of wood, to make the surface more rustic, country and weathered, mainly used in processing rustic solid flooring/parquet, classic/antique furniture panel, doors/window frame ,solid wood veneer etc.
– Emergency 1. The 1 panel emergency stop.
|Working width||20-1320 mm|
|Working thickness||2 – 80 mm|
|Min. Working length||300 m|
|Speed||5- 20 m/min|
|Feed motor||4 Kw|
|Machine size||4100 x 2700 x 1500 mm|
|Net weight||2500 kg|
>>> See more: Embossing machine