Manual wood planer SMHJ 612 commonly used in many large and small wood factories. This is a line of planing machines with a compact design, helping to flatten and smooth long products effectively.
Introduce of manual wood planer
Feature of manual wood planer
- With the ability to straighten and flatten raw wood billets quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure high precision machining, bring perfect aesthetics to every detail.
- Robust chassis structure, stable operation.
- Simple control button design, easy to adjust and manipulate.
Specification of manual wood planer
|Max. working width||: 300mm|
|Max. cutting depth||: 5mm|
|Spindle speed||: 5800 rpm|
|Voltage||: 3 phase 380V 50HZ|
|Motor power||: 2.2 kw|
|Table area||: 345 x 1800 mm|
Reasons to invest in a hand jointer planer?
- The planer machine has a variety of sizes and large table tops, ability to plan a variety of products today.
- Planing at high speed, saving maximum time and production costs.
- Part of a planer system with a reasonable price, suitable for the needs of many businesses, and easy to invest.
- Some types of planing machines on the market today: hand jointer machine SEMAC, straight knife planing machine, automatic spiral knife planing machine,…
– Email : email@example.com
– Hotline : 0903 600 113
You can also come directly to our factory at: 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City to directly see the operation process of the series woodworking machines