Inclined edge banding machine is a specialized machine used to glue partial or complete inclined edges on the MDF MFC industrial board, integrating all 7 design functions with a solid frame and operating engine stable.
Introduction of inclined edge banding machine
Features of inclined edge banding machine
- The edge banding machine is designed with a table to place the improved paste completely inside the machine to help save space in the factory.
- Used for gluing PVC thread, and veneer thread,…
- A 45-degree diagonal auto edge banding machine is used to glue the edges of kitchen cabinet doors, office desk cabinet doors, drawers, etc.
- The working screen is designed with an easy-to-see interface and easy-to-adjust machine parameters, displaying machine parameters while the machine is operating.
7 functions for 45 degree beveled edge gluing machine
- Automatic milling before beveled edge 45 degrees
- Roll the vertical and tilting edges by 45 degrees
- Paste thread, pressing the vertical and inclined edges 45 degrees
- Cutting only 2 extra ends of the board
- Milling the top edge – the bottom edge of the board
- Scrape off excess glue on the surface of the board
- Polish the side surface after gluing
Specifications of inclined edge banding machine
≥ 120 mm
≥ 200 mm
PVC: 0.8-1.5 mm
Veneer: 0.3 – 0.6 mm
380/ 220V 50 Hz
4900 x 900 x 1750 mm
Latest inclined edge banding machine price
We offer a wide range of woodworking machines at unbeatable prices here at Quoc Duy. Our diverse machine system is supported by a team of highly experienced technical staff, who are always ready to assist and guide you in operating the machines in the most efficient way possible.
Our goal is to provide modern machines that can help optimize your production capacity while saving on investment costs. If you have any inquiries regarding our automatic linear edge machine, please feel free to reach out to us using the contact information provided below for the best support.
You can also visit our factory located at 401 To Ngoc Van, Thanh Xuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, to observe the operation process of our modern woodworking machine firsthand.